Board of FECC Croatia.
FECC Croatia – Electoral Assembly – Rijeka 22.02.2020.
At the Electoral Assembly of FECC Croatia held in Rijeka on February 22. was elected the new presidency of FECC Croatia.
Ivana Bošković Ivičić from Bol on Brač has the great honor of chairing and representing Croatia in this large and important European organization. Two vice presidents, Ratko Baretić from Rijeka and Željko Posilović from Ivanić Grad, were also new elected, and the secretary is Branka Renko-Silov from Donji Zagon.
New presidency – FECC Croatia
Ivana Bošković Ivičić – Bol, island Brač – email@example.com – president
Ratko Baretić – Rijeka – firstname.lastname@example.org – vicepresident
Željko Posilović – Ivanić Grad – email@example.com – vicepresident
Branka Renko-Silov – Donji Zagon – Novi Vinodolski – firstname.lastname@example.org – secretary
- – TURISTIČKA ZAJEDNICA Grada Rijeke
- – TURISTIČKA ZAJEDNICA Grada Opatije
- – OPĆINA Viškovo
- – TURISTIČKA ZAJEDNICA Grada Dubrovnika
- – TURISTIČKA ZAJEDNICA Grada Ludbrega
- – OPĆINA Bol
- – GRAD Ivanić Grad
- – GRAD Sinj
- – TURISTIČKA ZAJEDNICA Grada Kaštela
- – GRAD Senj
- – KARNEVALSKA UDRUGA Markova Kumpanija – Pag
- – KARNEVALSKA UDRUGA Veseli Oldtimeri – Rijeka
- – UDRUGA žena i mladih Ključanke – Šenkovec
- – UDRUGA. Balatura – Opuzen
- – UDRUGA – Gradska glazba – Opuzen
- – KARNEVALSKA UDRUGA Črna sraka – Sračinec
- – KULTURNO UMJETNIČKO DRUŠTVO Prepuštovec – Zagreb
- – KARNEVALSKA UDRUGA Murterske Poklade – Murter
- – KAŠTELANSKA KARNEVALSKA UDRUGA Poklade – Kaštela
- – Josip Silov – Donji Zagon
- – Sanjin Đujić – Novi Vinodolski
- – Daniela Monetti – Opatija
- – Mate Mrakovčić – Krk
- – Nada Mrakovčić – Krk
- – Branka Renko-Silov – Donji Zagon
- – Elaie Filipović – Viškovo
- – Vesna Đujić – Novi Vinodolski
- – Sandra Fabac – Fabci, Višnjan
- – Ratko Baretić – Rijeka
- – Goran Fabac – Fabci, Višnjan
Senator FECC – Slavko Linić – Rijeka
They have a great carnival tradition, and organize winter traditional carnival 362 years and summer tourist carnival 49 years and also many carnival events. The carnival is organized by the Tourist Organization with the support of the City of Senj. The host of the carnival is Ivan Prpić, director of the Center for Culture. In addition, they attend many carnivals throughout Croatia and abroud. They were one of the first FECC members from Croatia. After a long break, they renew their membership.
2.2 Kaštela Tourist Board
They have a great carnival tradition, and have been organizing carnival events and a satirical carnival since 1813. In addition, they attend many carnivals throughout Croatia and abroud. The carnival is organized by the Tourist Organization with the support of the City of Kaštela. The director of the tourist office is Nada Maršić.
Carnival Kaštela Association “Poklade”
They were one of the first FECC members from Croatia. After a long break, they renew their membership. They are co-organizers of the big and children’s carnival in Kaštela.2
1. Ratko Baretić – Rijeka has been a member of category A for 18 years as a member of the Governing Board of the City of Rijeka Tourism Organization and participated in the work of many of our FECC Conventions.
2. Goran Fabac – Fabci, Višnjan is a member of the carnival group and works in organizing the carnival in Višnjan as well as in the preparation of the new carnival in Poreč. His wish is to preserve the tradition of masking in Istria.
We marked the twenty-fifth anniversary of FECC Croatia in 2020 in Rijeka.
Branka Renko – Silov, secretary FECC Croatia
Members in pictures, better than a long speech.
Full reports of FECC Croatia.
City of Rijeka
Mayor Vojko Obersnel
Tourist Board of Rijeka
City of Opatija
Mayor Ivo Dujmić
Tourist Board of Opatija